Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"LOVING YOU, MEANS FOREVER LOVE!"

The way how I'm loving you
is reason enough for me
to say, I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
I have dreamed of forever love
and i wanted you to be it
I want you to be my last love.

Forever may not be ours,
Yet it's what we're hoping for
and dreaming of to have one day.
Forever may be too deep
of a word to use and say.
Yet it's what we both think of
and adores at this point of our lives,
Ever since our loved grows.

Forever love maybe hard to keep
Cause a lot could happen,
that would change how we are
feeling for each other now...
But for me, loving you means forever.

Holding on to what we have,
somehow means sacrificing somethings
and must be worked out both ways.
Yet it made all the difference
in my life these days, and
It made our relationship for real.
Because my love for you,
would be forever more...

So, I'm willing to do anything
to make you stay with me
and make our relationship stronger.
And maintain the bond of love
we have inside our hearts & soul.

Let's always make things
work out between us both...
Let us both be patient,
and be more understanding.
Let's have more happy memories,
to cherish and remember always.

Our loved for one another
is worth fighting for...
And i would embrace it endlessly.
For loving you means always & forever.
May i be dreaming or not,
But it is what i hoped,
and it is what i wanted, ---
To Love You Forever More...!  
 
 
Blogstream Post last: August 11, 2009 (Tuesday)
Wow! I wrote this 2 years ago... Uhmmm... I find it interesting that I'm starting to feel that way again for the same person... I may have fell out of romantic love for you once, but I've never stopped loving you at all. Ever since then, you're always special to me Now and Then... 'Til Forever i hope... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yepz! :) hehe.. And i just realized that... Even a lifetime is not enough. Saying forever means no end at all, no matter what... :)

    ReplyDelete