Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You had me at my worst, She has me at my best...:)

You had me when i was down & low
You pulled me up & inspired me
You made me feel happy again
You gave me back my life
You made me feel how it is
to live again with goals
in life to look forward to...

You've opened up my heart
once more, the heart that's
been numbed & unattached
You showered it with fun & laughter
You've taught me how to live
life with a smile on my face
And a wonderful feeling inside
of me once more...

What we have now may not
Be like what we had before
But rest assured
you'll always be a part
Of who i am now...
And I'm thankful we still
have each other now & always.

And i want you to know
That it's because of you,
Now She has me at my best
And i owe it to you...
'Cause you've opened my heart
And taught me how to love again.

If not for you, who once
put colors in my world
I wouldn't be in love with her
Now this much & even more,
As i had loved you then.
And I'm grateful to you
Now and then...  
 
 
Blogstream post last: April 4, 2010 (Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment