Monday, January 30, 2012

"IT HURTS TO KNOW..."


 
I'm in love with you so much.
I've never Loved anyone,
like the way I'm loving you,
and you know it's for real.
You told me you're feeling
the same way as i do for you.
But do you even know
what you're saying?
Are you really in love with me?
As you claimed so?
Hmm, maybe yes... maybe no...
I don't know what to believe
in you anymore...
Seems all along you've been lying.

You very well know
how much you mean to me
You are my everything
You owned my heart
It beats only for you
There maybe times that
i got confused of my feelings,
Yet you always managed
to win me back all over again
And made my heart whole once more...

You're the reason why i feel alive
You gave me butterflies in my stomach
You make my heart goes wild and
beats faster and slow
at the same time...
You're the only one that
kept running through my mind,
every single day of my life
ever since I've met you.
You are the one that
I always long the most, to be with.
Above all, you're the reason
why i am in love this much,
with someone I've never imagine
would come into my life...

You said I'm your world,
your life, your everything too.
You told me I'm the sun
that brights your day,
Your moon & stars that
lights up your night...

But now, i find it hard
to believe you so...
If your "LOVE" is true,
Why do you hurt me so?
Not just ones but countless times
You made a fool out of me,
You made me feel stupid,
To believe all your lies...
what have i done wrong?
Am i not enough for you?
Is my love isn't good enough
For you to keep on lying?

Yes, u made me happy and
you complete me... But,
you've also crushed
my heart into pieces now.
We had our precious moments,
Only to realized now ---
those were only stolen moments.
And it's nothing like forever,
as we thought so...

Yet I cant be free from you.
Cause my heart still says
I love you still, even if---
But my mind wants
to be freed though...
I'm still jailed by
my promises in you
and i'll always will be,
unless you'd set me free
from those promises i said.
Now, feels like it's the mistake
i need to carry on...
For i promised to love you
'til death do us part...


Note: Originally Written last January 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment