Monday, January 30, 2012

My Love, is My Life now!

 

Like what i've told you my boo,
you add color in my life
and lately you're the reason
of my Happiness and sadness my love...
Im the happiest every time we're talking,
But im also the saddest when i heard,
nothing at all from you...

I don't know what you've done with me,
but ever since we've been in love
with each other. --- it seems
our heart beat, as one...
Im happy when you're happy,
Im hurt when you're hurt,
Im sick when you're sick,
And im sad when you're sad...

We may be far from each other now,
but still, it didnt stop me from
finding the love that makes all
the difference in my life now.
And you mean the world to me.

How i wish our love for each other,
would always stay the same
for soooo long, if not forever.
You've told me that ---
Im your shadow, your world & your everything.
And let me tell you this my boo,
You're my only love, & you're my life...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BOO!!!  



Note:Originally written last April 5, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment