Saturday, March 26, 2011

"I'D RATHER BE HURT, THAN HURT YOU...!"


One day I've met you
And it wasn't planned at all.
Yet we easily clicked together
You've accepted my friendship
And so did i on you...
In such a short period of time
Your friendship means a lot to me.
You are my dear friend &
You are so special to me...
When you're sad, I'm affected.
Because i have learned
to love you much, & for that
I let you know me more ---
More than anybody else that,
I have became close with.

Honestly, i find it strange
Cause i cant explain how?
Nor do i know why?, either...
But still I've let you know me
through whats on my mind
And what's inside my heart.
The hidden emotions that,
I've kept from other people ---
I've allowed you to know, somehow.
You've known me like no one else does.
Ever since, i have known you
I can't seemed to hide ---
any secrets from you...
Which is unusual of me,
Cause i actually am not use to
Spill everything out to my friends
What's inside my thoughts.
Most of my friends then, complained.
That I'm unfair & mysterious.

Cause before you came into my life,
I have never let anybody know me,
Like the way you're knowing me now...
I don't want to feel vulnerable.
For me, my emotions are mine
To deal with & certainly not yours.

Yet with you, i can't seemed to
Refrain myself from telling you
without you even forcing me to...
It's like i have known you
All my life, even if i just
Met you not too long ago...
And i like to know you more.
But the more i want to know you
Even better each time we talk,
the more i seemed to make things
harder for you and i messed-up.
The more I'm being transparent w/you
I somehow seemed to spoil your day
And pisses you off, unintentionally.
And i made you mad at me, instead.
It's like my being impulsive
On things that i would say of you,
Usually gets through your nerves.

And as your friend, it hurts me.
I feel like i don't have the right
To just speak up what i felt,
What i thought of you and ---
Most especially, i shouldn't
get hurt by your cursing words
when it comes to things about you.
Cause i might only make you
Angry and be annoyed at me...
I don't want me to be the reason
for you to feel bad that way.
I don't want to cause any pain on you
Because of what i would like
to say or do, next time...
It's actually hurting me
each time, I've irritated you.
By the things I've said, that
i didn't really mean to...

I don't know how to know you ---
Even better anymore, without
Causing any damage in our friendship.
Without you getting mad & hurt,
--- because of me...
I love you my friend,
You are so dear to me...
But i just don't know how
to be a better friend for you.

For that, i can't afford
Pissing you off, of me.
I don't want to keep ---
Making you feel bad in any way,
only because i messed-up
with my words again and again.
I can't afford to be one
Of the reasons why you're mad.
Cause i definitely don't like
how I'm makin' you feel
When i mess-up on you...

So I'm thinking from now on
I better off control myself,
From knowing you even more...
I think you're right, i shouldn't
Expect too much from you...
So, i will try to keep
my distance from you,
even if it will hurt me so badly.

For i know, it will hurt me more,
When one day will come ---
that, i might not be able to
understand you like the way
I'm doing now, same as you're
Trying to understand me.
i also don't want us to come to
a point where both of us,
won't be this patient with
each other and regret after wards.
So i'd rather be hurt,
Than hurt you my friend...
For I'm only a person who also gets mad
When I'm already deeply hurt.  

Note: Posted in blogstream last April 18, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment