Thursday, March 24, 2011

SOULMATE

You connects with me
Through my heart & soul
You're the one
My heart loves...
You're the one
My soul longs for...
Ever since we've met
you know how to brighten up
my day & make me smile
even when i find it hard to...
You have always been there,
for me and with me.
Every time i needed
somebody to talk to ---
You're always the one
that comes to my mind,
without you knowing it.
You're the person,
who completes the void
inside my heart.
You're the person,
who connects through my soul.
You're the person,
that I'm so in love with...
I'm very lucky ---
you feel the same way for me.
I'm glad you're all mine,
'Cause I'm all yours too.
For you are my soulmate.
And I love you so much,
with all my heart...

1 comment:

  1. I would say that you have described quite well what a soulmate is.

    ReplyDelete