Thursday, March 24, 2011

KISMET



I’m here and you're there,
We're half the world's apart
but we met somehow.
You're like a gravity,
that's pulling me into you.
A magnet that I can’t
get off, out of my heart...
You're running inside my mind
Every single second of the day.
I didn’t pay much attention
Of what I’ve felt for you then
Nor was I aware
Of what it really was...
And it used to work
For I’ve fallen for someone else.
Someone who still means
a lot to me ‘til the very end.

...Until one day I woke up
Even if I know it’s wrong
But I can’t control myself,
From not wanting you to be mine
I really can’t stop me ---
But i love the thoughts of you.
I tried to deny it,
What I feel for you.
And I know that u also feel,
The same way as I have for you.
It astonished me how deep and
strong i felt connected w/you.
Which sometimes scares me somehow.
Because it is not
Supposed to be this way,
On how I wanted us to start
A romantic relationship...
It’s complicated, but it happens
You certainly got my heart
And I have no regrets ---
'Cause I have you,
Now in my life.

...Never had this kind of
Connection with others before
but just with you now.
And now I know
That it’s our destiny
To meet & be in love
with each other, ---
In this different life time.
May we end up together
Or not some day.
I still can honestly say,
My journey in this world
is already complete.
For I have met you...



No comments:

Post a Comment